Mar 3, 2008

WHAT!!?! No PK?

I SHOULD be doing a million other things... but instead I'm making tiny mixed media 'things' to contain photos to send 'over there'. I asked what he needed and like I've read on every service persons family blog... PHOTOS.
They have all the modern technology in the world... I've emailed photos but what they want is to hold photos... old fashioned but it's nice don;t you think?
So YES I've been doing the 'mint tin' ones... but I also created this piece...

it's a hexi stove that they use in the field... YES it's been used by him... this is one BEFORE I attacked it...


I painted metal!! (thanks again to Michael DeMeng... I got so much out of that workshop!!)... This photo was taken last year on the deck of the Kitty Hawk...The butterfly... things changed that day he told me something and I guess I understood a bit more as to why he had to do this. So I guess I gave him the flight to do it and not be a weight around his neck over it.
The wind chime... it's the green discs on left side... Well it's something that we all have a huge laugh over. I have this obsession with wind chimes and things that should be outside... inside. I'm forever getting him to help me hang things from these vaulted ceilings and his jokes are very funny when he is doing it.

WHAT!!!!???! NO PK Chewing Gum over there?... lol it's on it's way.

No comments: