Jan 18, 2008

Altered Diva Class - Just Junque-It

I LOVE the work of Karyn Gartel. I stumbled across her blog while I was looking for a class to do on assemblage/mixed media here in Australia. Well what I found, as well as her stunning art work, was her new online classes and I took her first one at the end of last year. (A Colourful Past). I was so busy at the time but it really pulled me out of my creative rut. She is such an amazingly talented person in her own right as well as being a fantastic teacher. To be able to do these classes with her online is awesome. Her set-up is very professional and it's a lot of fun. Well I am a couple of weeks into her second class "Just Junque-It" and she's again managed to put together a first class workshop. Here are a couple of my projects midway from this workshop. We are not lucky enough to have ANY mixed media workshops here but even if we did I would STILL do Karyn's' classes as they are brilliant!

No comments: