Nov 14, 2008

Why my hair is gone...

OK OK here's the goss...
I HAVE kept it a little secret to most...
The reason my hair is gone is because I was invited to be the December makeover gal
Now I'm SURE I'm not allowed to scan and upload all the pages in my "fashion spread" as the magazine just came out... BUT here's my fav look. They came up with this one for "Exhibition Openings." I said that at my recent exhibition opening night I was at a loss at what to wear. Everything I tried was either TOO dressy or too casual. I love the dress, it's a Wayne Cooper. Bit pricy... I'll have to sell a few more assemblages or be 'discovered'! Or MAYBE Mr Cooper could be my ummm dress patron?
Anyway the whole experience was AWESOME.
The staff at Notebook magazine where amazing. It was so much fun as well. I learnt loads and laughed a lot.
OK the hair... well now it;s over I LOVE my hair. I don;t straighten it... OMG that took HOURS!! It's back to the old scrunchy curls, which I DO prefer but I adore the new length. My hair was down to my bum and now it;s shoulder length! First time in my life too. It feels light, fun and brezzy oh and it doesn't fall into my glues and paints anymore :)

No comments: